There is one key feature you want to have on WhatsApp Plus and that is – message programming. You may wish to send your best wishes to a special friend or family member, but there will always be times when you can’t. In this case, you may be wondering if I can schedule messages on WhatsApp Plus? Let me answer you now.
In fact, WhatsApp Plus does not have this feature, but you do not have to worry, there isa solution to this problem, which is to implement this feature using third-party tools. Android and iphone users have solutions to schedule WhatsApp messages.
WhatsApp Plus Download latest version official website: https://whatsapppluss.com
First of all, android users:
After several researches, I recommend SKEDit as a third party app to program WhatsApp Plus messages on Android phones.
SKEDit is a free all-in-one planning app. Follow the guide below to learn how to use the SKEDit app to send programmed messages on WhatsApp Plus 2022.
- Download and install the SKEDit app on your Android phone.
- Open it and connect.
- Click “OK” and then “allow” to give permissions to the SKEDit app.
- Click the “+” button in the lower right corner and select WhatsApp Plus.
- Then click on “access access” Installed Applications > SKEDit > Set to “disabled” > Allow it.
- Select the contacts to whom you want to give information on WhatsApp Plus.
- Set the date and time of the shipment.
- Set it and it will be sent automatically when the time comes.
Second, iphone users:
- Open your iPhone, select the shortcuts app and click at the bottom center.
- Select personal automation “Time of day “.
- Next, set the date and time of sending.
- Then press “add action” “Applications” – “WhatsApp Plus” > Then press “send message” “Send a message” “Send a message”.
- Type your message and select the contact you want to send.
- Finally, press “next” “Done “.
Setting up a message calendar can make your social life easier. Use it when you need it.